SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT LEADER
2023 Top 20 CPO Nominee by Products that Count
Seasoned, Senior-Level Product Leader with 18 years’ experience in Product Management, Product Development, Product Roadmaps, Innovation, User Experience, Ecommerce, SaaS and Cloud Apps, SEO/SEM, Marketing, Gaming & Social Media.
EXPERIENCE: VP of Product Management
EDUCATION: Accounting & Finance | Law
- Product Management
- P&L Management
- Data Driven Decisioning
- Business Acumen
- Enterprise Experience
- Product Pricing
- Voice of the Customer Focused
- Product Leadership
- Product Development
- Mobile | SaaS | API | AI/ML
- Marketing Strategy
- Startup Experience
- Master Negotiator
- KPI Driven
Ishan Amin is a product leader with a passion for building and scaling digital products that delight users and drive business results. With over a decade of experience in product strategy, design, and development, Ishan has a deep understanding of the product development lifecycle and the ability to lead cross-functional teams in delivering powerful solutions.
Throughout his career, Ishan has demonstrated a track record of success in developing and launching numerous innovative products that solve complex business challenges. He is skilled in analyzing user needs, identifying market trends, and translating business goals into actionable product plans. Ishan has a keen eye for design and user experience, and is dedicated to creating intuitive, engaging digital experiences that meet the needs of both users and business stakeholders.
Ishan is a natural leader and collaborator, skilled in building and motivating teams towards a shared vision. He has a strong background in agile development methodologies and is adept at navigating complex stakeholder landscapes to drive consensus and alignment.
INTERVIEWED AND FEATURED
Various media outlets, interviewed and picked up featured news stories on products I’ve built.
Head of Product
Bend is a FinTech inside the bank, set out on the mission of modernizing the Credit Card Issuance stack.
• Led the product management team and provided coaching and mentoring to product managers.
• Built a cloud-native API driven credit card issuance stack.
• Launched new Credit Card Partner Greenlight in record time of 9 months.
VP of Product Line Management
OtterBox is a global brand, known for protection & durability in Mobile phone cases that entered the mobile gaming space.
• Built out a new business unit within OtterBox for Mobile gaming (Hardware).
• Managed a product line consisting of 7 innovative hardware products
• Managed, planned, and tracked an OpEx budget of $5M with accountability to the CFO on the product, sales, & revenue.
VP of Product
WorldView is a SaaS provider for home health/hospice, providing full document management through customized workflows.
• Led Product Management, UX/UI, and Engineering teams to develop digital healthcare products.
• Built an exceptional product team of PMs, TPMs, BAs, R&D Engineers, and QA.
• Built from greenfield a SaaS and Mobile app for wound care, physician order signing and messaging.
VP of Product
Digital River is an enterprise-level ecommerce subscription platform to medium and Fortune 500 companies.
• Led and scaled the Global Product & User Experience team.
• Responsible for development of a $83M ecommerce subscription platform.
• Managed roadmaps and blockage removal for Adobe, Microsoft, Samsung, Kaspersky, and Rockstar.
Mobile & Web Dev Studio focused on development of applications, utilities on iOS and Android.
• Successfully started from ground-zero a mobile and web dev studio, offering design, development and marketing services.
• Started and scaled scaled offshore dev center, grew to over 45+ employees; M&A led to scaling to 90+
• Achieved successful product milestones, including the delivery of over 175 mobile apps to clients in the USA, UK, and Australia.
Cofounder/Head of Product
Summitsoft was a 3-founder tech startup and top-10 developer and publisher of games, and software for omnichannel markets, retail, eCommerce, OEM, Home TV shopping channels, and App Stores.
• Invented and Launched one of the most successful AI/ML design application ever! 1 Million MAU's
• Developed comprehensive localization strategy and requirements for localizing products in 17 languages.
• Identified and led negotiations for 15 strategic partnerships and licensing contracts; $13M/revenue.
VP of Product Development
InfoGroup is a leader in marketing services and data analytics that delivers Data-as-a Service.